Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Hubby is coming close to finishing treatments. We will consult with his oncology doc at next apt.. but I’m wondering how long after finishing treatment is it safe to travel? Or have family members travel that live within the home? Any personal experiences?

December 25, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Merry Christmas! My answer would be as long as he feels up to traveling. I know I was worn out after my treatments were over. And I know after my treatments of RCHOP I didn't have any covid antibodies from 4 vaccines. So we didn't travel for 2 yrs till I received the Evusheld shot. Then I made antibodies. I still double mask. Kelly

December 25, 2022
A MyLymphomaTeam Member
December 25, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Berryville, AR

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oceanside, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In