Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Palm Desert, CA
February 20, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Hi...Have had CML for about 9 years. Have had chemo and several meds. I finally found a drink that solved the GI side effects. Stopped the diarrhea and nausea quickly. It’s called ENTERADE. A liquid that works..might appear to be a bit costly but it works. It’s an over the counter availability
Best wishes.....

March 1, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

My hospice nurse gave me a low residue diet to follow. It works well, but about once a week I have a mild flare up. As soon as I do I take one Imodium and everything settles down. Try and keep a list of what you eat for three days. Fats are a big no no and sugar, as they affect the liver.
Hope this helps!!

February 28, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

I have stage 4follicular Lymphoma. I was spending outrageous $$$ out of pocket for Imodium. I should have bought stock in the Co. 😂 I asked my oncologist to write a rx for
The active ingredients in Imodium. I finished chemo 5 months ago and still have to take it.

February 28, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

I will give it a try! Thank you so much!! Be well!

February 26, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Hi....you might want to try using ENTERADE....an over the counter drink. I tried everything to control this side effects. Nothing worked however the effects stopped after using this drink. The disease continued but I felt better without worrying about the gastric consequences.....It may look a bit pricey but to me well worth it...Be well......

February 25, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Millsboro, DE

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Australia

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Australia