Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Angelo, TX
December 3, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

My husband began having symptoms about 3 to 5 years ago, and I thought it was the start of some dementia. In May he was diagnosed with mantle cell lymphoma, but when chemo beat it back and his PET scan was clear, I suddenly had my husband back to his more normal self. We've had 2 wonderful months.
Lymphoma came back with a vengeance in the last few weeks so we don't know yet what the next step will be. I just have not read anywhere of a link with emotional status and lymphoma so just have wondered if anyone else had noticed anything.
Thanks for your input

December 4, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Hi DLBCL. I am experiencing mood swings but i believe its one of the side effects of chemo.

December 4, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Australia