My doc doesn’t think it’s related but with cellulitis, dvt ruled and podiatrist doesn’t know maybe this edema is a side effect. Will find out tomorrow.
December 17, 2025
Haven’t taken that drug yet but it’s always a possibility for the next round whenever that is!
December 17, 2025
I was on Brukinsa for about a year. It seemed to agree with me. I have neuropathy in my toes but I don't know which drug caused it!
December 13, 2025
I know this, thanks. Just thought I’d ask the question.
December 11, 2025
Has anyone on Brukinsa for CLL experienced lymphedema in their foot?
Brukinsa (zanubrutinib) is approved to treat CLL and other types of lymphoma. While the medication can cause various side effects, lymphedema in the foot isn't listed among the common ones.
The most frequently reported side effects of Brukinsa include
* Show Full Answer
Has anyone on Brukinsa for CLL experienced lymphedema in their foot?
Brukinsa (zanubrutinib) is approved to treat CLL and other types of lymphoma. While the medication can cause various side effects, lymphedema in the foot isn't listed among the common ones.
The most frequently reported side effects of Brukinsa include:
* Anemia
* Low white blood cell counts (neutropenia)
* Rash
* Bruising
* Diarrhea
* Cough
However, some rarer but serious side effects can occur, such as bleeding, infections, irregular heartbeat, and liver damage.
If you're experiencing swelling or lymphedema in your foot while taking Brukinsa, it's important to discuss this with your healthcare team. They can determine whether it's related to the medication, your lymphoma, or another factor, and help you find appropriate management strategies.
December 11, 2025