Im grateful to be alive but I feel so lost and trying to be positive because God has my back. Its still so hard. I guess one day at a time. God has my back xo
Answer Summary
Members rallied around someone feeling lost and depressed after finishing chemo for B cell lymphoma, offering heartfelt reassurance that these... Read more
No you don’t. You have to focus on yourself first and foremost. You have been through a tough time. Sit back relax. Let it be.. everyone else is gonna keep going.. let them.. be proud of yourself
Wishing you the best.
Hugs
Michelle
You are so welcome Kim. I’m hoping for the best for you and your recovery! You got this. And Frank is right you have all of us here for you. One day at a time, we don’t have a choice and I have a hard time with that but I’ll get there. Take care of yourself
Michelle
I just wish some people knew what its like
But I don't owe any explanation correct?
What you're feeling after finishing chemo is completely valid — and honestly, more common than most people realize. That "now what?" feeling after treatment ends can hit hard, even when there's so much to be grateful for. One day at a time is exactly the right approach. 💛
When treatment ends, the world around you may seem Show Full Answer
God has our backs.Yes one day at a time is so true.Thank you all
Xo