Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Peru, IN
March 15, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

I was diagnosed in December 2013 at 59. I started Bendamustine & Rituximab therapy in January 2014. Once I was in complete remission, my stem cells were harvested and frozen. In July 2014, I received BEAM treatment and autologous stem cell rescue. I received an additional 18 Rituximab treatments. I remain in remission today and lead a full and active life.

March 19, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

My husband was diagnosed with mantle cell in 2014 and received treatments. He was in remission until 2022 when it returned.

March 19, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Yes, Diagnosed 3/21.

March 18, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
ENGLAND UK

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Australia

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Jersey, NJ

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In