Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Jersey, NJ

Has anyone 65+ been treated for Mantle Cell Lymphoma. If so what was the treatment?

June 10, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Hi Roger, I'm 75, diagnosed 10/21. A year of watchful waiting. Then 4x Bendamustine/Rituxan. In remission as of 4/23. On 2yr maintenance of Rituxan 1x every 2 months. Feel fine. basically

November 7, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Hi, I am 83 yrs old and I am on a drug called JAYPIRCA which is working pretty well with few side effects fr 14 months now. I had the same treatment and then was faced with car t cell or Jaypirca. I chose the drug bc I didn`t want to spend 3 weeks in hospital and put my family thru going to Boston to see me. I made the right choice. Be sure u see a specialist in lymphoma rather than just an oncologist.May God bless u.

November 30, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Subscriber asked a question 💭

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
ENGLAND UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In