Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Jersey, NJ

Looking to hear about your experience of side effects etc Any tips/suggestions you would have
Much thanks

June 19, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Hi Roger. I had 6 cycles of Bendamustine and Rituxan for Stage 4 Marginal Zone lymphoma in 2020. I have been in remission for over 3 years. I tolerated it well I would say. I was told to take specific antinausea and anti constipation medication for 3 days after each treatment. After the 3 days I felt fine. I never felt nauseous, Hard to describe. Just not 100% until after those first few days. It really wasn't a bad experience at all. .
The oncologist will give you detailed instructions and don't hesitate to call with ANY questions or concerns anytime.
This will all be a memory for you before you know i!.
Sending hugs. Please keep in touch.
Anne.

June 19, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sarasota, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In