Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
MyLymphomaTeam asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA
December 13, 2023
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members reflected on what they truly wished for during the holidays while living with lymphoma, with the overwhelming sentiment being... Read more

Members reflected on what they truly wished for during the holidays while living with lymphoma, with the overwhelming sentiment being gratitude for time spent with family and loved ones rather than material gifts. Several members shared practical hopes, including staying in remission, gaining clearer information about their specific diagnosis, building a stronger immune system, and finding peace of mind amid the constant cycle of appointments and uncertainty. A recurring theme was the bittersweet nature of the season, as some celebrated hard-won moments together after years of hospital-bound holidays, while others faced disappointment from canceled plans or grief from recent loss, yet nearly all found strength in hope, community, and cherishing each day as a blessing.

A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Stay in remission PLEASE !!!

December 13, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

A stronger immune system and more energy.

December 13, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

To never have cancer again I'm grateful that I've beaten it 3 times but I'd love to nit think about it everyday and not worry about the next blood work our scan.

December 13, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Peace of mind

December 13, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Weather permitting, my Christmas wish is coming true. My family will be together, first the first time in 3 years and I am thrilled! That cheers me up, lots of love, good food, togetherness, games and lots of laughter. I know I will pay for it for several days but when all is quiet again I can rest and have sweet memories!

Merry Christmas to all of you! Hope you have a good and special day! Share the love!

Update Dec 22: My youngest called yesterday, she has covid!! So much for a family Christmas this year. So disappointed, so very disappointed. We both cried!

December 13, 2023 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea