Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Northern New Jersey

I have follicular lymphoma, and after completing R-CHOP last January my PET scan still shows a couple of enlarged lymph nodes in the abdomen. I have no other symptoms and the doctor hasn't suggested further treatment yet. I'm not sure if I should think of myself in remission or not. Maybe just watching and waiting. My next PET scan is in February.

January 24, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Njnj,
Good luck on your upcoming scan. Kelly

January 24, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bloomingdale, IL

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Broadway, VA

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lidingöbro, SE