Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

My side effects are severe neuropathy 2 months later & weak legs especially quads.
Has anyone experienced this?

July 23, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

I do suffer from neoropathy in my left leg and foot. Take Lyrica for that and treat with Zam Buck salve, which do help. My balans is not as good as it used to be.

July 24, 2024
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Yes, I still have weakness in my quads and I will celebrate my 2 year remission anniversary on September 14! I am hoping walking more and swimming more will help.

July 30, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Nienhagen, DE

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Huntsville, AL