Did this cause low iron and low hemoglobin ?
I'm going to have test done (camera pill) to see if lymphoma in intestines causing my low hemoglobin and iron .
Answer Summary
Members shared their experiences with lymphoma affecting the small intestine and causing low iron and hemoglobin, with several describing how... Read more
I did in 2008, through out my intestines. All my blood tests ##'s were way down, even the cholesterol levels, even all white ones too. It took about 4 months with iron pills and eating very healthy along with chemo to get the last level in the low end of the normal range. I had 7 months of chemo then and 14 yrs of good health until I relapsed last summer.
They found mine during colonoscopy.
I've heard of the camera pill.
No mine was found during surgery. CT and PET. They knew my spleen was where the tumor started, then moved to my stomach.
They removed my spleen, melon size tumor, half of my stomach, the tail of my pancreas and a couple inches of the small bowel.
The technology is amazing
Vonnie
Linda Russell , thank you for your reply. As of today, I'm doing fine with immune therapy pill and iron . But my oncologist suggested today a cameras pill to see if lymphoma in intestine causing low iron.
Hope you are doing well now. 🙏Thanks again!❤️
Yes, I did in the past.