Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
November 18, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Hi Cindy
My husband just had his first round of RCHOP last week. It is still early for us but I do think of the future……. What if RCHOP doesn’t clear up everything???? I heard some people are a candidate for STEM cell / bone marrow transplant as 2nd line of treatment and sometimes some people do CAR T cell as 2nd or 3 line treatment. Sending you strength and wellness and lots of hope for CAR T cell. It is a new and powerful treatment with huge potential! It is intense I heard need to be hospitalized for a couple of week I think but it a real breakthrough! Wishing you all the best!

November 19, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Thank you so much Noeli. Your kind words are so appreciated. We know he will get through this and be cured.

December 7, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Thanks for sharing your experience with R-CHOP. Best of luck with CAR -T. It is revolutionary! It seems very promising! Your husband has gone through a lot of treatments already but the best is yet to come hopefully this will do it! I have heard great stories! Take Care!

November 20, 2023
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Thank you, Noeli, my husband's 1st and 2nd R-CHOP was good overall. As the sessions went on it got harder for him. His last session was once again easier. I wish you and your husband the best, and hopefully his treatment wipes out the cancer. Prayers for you both.

November 19, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Huntsville, AL

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oceanside, NY

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
East Wenatchee, WA