Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 28, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

I am one of the lucky ones! I was diagnosed in July 2025. I started chemotherapy January 6th and will have my third round this week. Side effects have been minimal but plentiful. Still, I have been able to keep teaching online piano lessons, go to church, do housework, etc. My husband is great for the times when I just need to rest.
How are you doing?

March 1
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

I have WM . In remission 3 years after treatment
DCR

October 25, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Grand Rapids, MN

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Medway, MA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In