Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
February 11, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Katy, I like Steve, am anemic. After my first series of injections, I get winded walking across the room. But on one of the scans my pulmonary doctor spotted some things going on in my lungs. Doing blood work now to try and identify what it is. There is no mass so leaning towards some king of infection.

February 14, 2024
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Kady , I know I’m anemic and during treatment my RBC goes way lower then what it should be causing me to have shortness of breath. At least that’s the way I think it works. There’s too much going on sometimes. Looking ahead to better days. Hope you doing ok today !

February 12, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Berryville, AR

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kenner, LA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In