Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
November 17, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

JeanTouquet,
Hi! So glad to hear your lovely Jun is in remission!! I hope she continues to be for many yrs to come. Kelly

November 20, 2025
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Such good news. I was at the exact same place in Sept 2023. I was all set for the Stem Cell transplant, but two days before the process was suposed to start, a doppler scan showed that I had blood clots behind both kness and one in my pulmonary artery. Stem cell was cancelled. My doctor said that given my age and potential for more blood clots, I was ready for "the pill". The pill that I've taken since then is called Brukinsa (Zanubrutinib). My petscan last month showed no cancer cells. I'll be staying on this until matle cell reappears, and it has 100% of the cases since 1930. I would have done the stem cell thing if I could have. But the pill, plus lots of exercise plus indigenous medicine has me healthy for now. It seems that I can take this for at least another year. That said, my new doctor said we need to take the mediport out as I will never give you chemo again. There are several monoclonal antibodies plus other things in development that can extend my remission for several years.
But stem cell seems to be the way to go.
I wish Jun and you all the best. But she is not cured.
Yet.

November 17, 2025
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

You are right. It is indeed a everyday battle but lifestyle ( no sugar, no wheat , physical activity) laugh love live and it will be a good new normal

November 17, 2025
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Not being dark, just honest, Jun HAS Mantel Cell Lymphoma. To say you had it, means you’re cured. Believe me as someone diagnosed with MCL 3 1/2 years ago, I wish a cure was out there, for now managing the disease is best I can hope for.

November 17, 2025
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

Jun had Mantle cell lymphoma

November 17, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lachine, QC

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Little Rock, AR