Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭

Ever since I finished chemo my gerd has gotten way worse! I have to eat everything bland now. It's pretty much chicken breast, ground turkey, salmon, rice, potatoes all plain. Plain pasta is a trigger (I've tried gluten free), dairy is a trigger and that includes trying lactose products. I have had different meds from doctors and they help some, but not 100%. This gerd gives me chest pains/discomfort and stomach pains/discomfort. I have tried drinks like Ensure to help with weight gain since I… read more

April 14
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

I have Severe Gerd. So bad that I was coughing all the time from the acid My GI prescribed Rabeprazole EC. He said this is the strongest medication on the market to treat GETD. He considered mine severe.
A side note. I was referred to a Pulmonologist. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He said that micro aspiration of the acid could also be linked to lung damage. If this is something you feel is a problem, a pulmonologist may be helpful.

April 15

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Palm Coast, FL