She prescribed medication and i need to go back in two weeks she does want the place to blister and have to have wound care.
@A MyLymphomaTeam Member
Donna, this is all extremely helpful to everyone, please keep asking questions ๐ฉท I had no idea ๐คทโโ๏ธ that blisters were related to lymphoma?
WOW ๐ฎ Iโm in absolute shock ๐ณ
Iโm so happy that your itching around the urethra is not lymphoma related and is just a urethral yeast infection!!
Sorry itโs so painful โฆโฆโฆ ouch ๐ฉ
Scottie ๐๐ค
Hi DonnaNesbit
I can understand your frustration and discomfort regarding your yeast infection. Did the doctor take a swab?
Are there any ulcers...tiny ones, around the area? If so they need to be swabbed.
If you're postmenopausal, the perineal area can become very dry and leave us prone to many "issues".
Make sure you follow up with a urogynecologist if you haven't already.
I had an issue and it was misdiagnosed for 2 years as a yeast infection.
I hope you're feeling much better ๐ค
Hugs and love from Rhonda and Gia, the One and Only ๐โ๐ฆบ๐๐๐
Those symptoms sound really uncomfortable, and it's completely understandable to want answers. However, urethral yeast infections, bruising, and blistering aren't directly related to lymphoma, so this isn't something that can be helpfully addressed here.
What is worth knowing is that itching and skin changes can sometimes Show Full Answer