Already tried brushing teeth more often, homemade mouth wash, store bought alcohol free mouthwash, mints and other hard candies and nothing seems to work to diminish the metallic taste in my mouth. Any other suggestions?
Sandi - My google search brought up this link - looks like it could be helpful. Good Luck, Joe3
https://www.verywellhealth.com/metallic-taste-d...
My treatment is Bendamustine and Rituxan, What is yours?
Joe3
Had this after first treatment, I tried everything you mentioned with no immediate results - but for me - it got weaker very quickly within a day or two. Had my third treatment 2 wks ago and have only had very mild metallic taste since first time. Good Luck, Joe
Try chewing sugarless gum….may help…also good for dry mouth!
Joe3,I was scheduled to get the same chemo drugs as you but had a reaction to the rituxan so for the past 2 treatments I received a cousin drug called obinutuzumab.