Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLymphomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
February 14, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyLymphomaTeam Member

I had the doctor explain it to me and too many side effects and being out of commission for an extended period of time is not what I want in my life right now I think I'm too old to go through that I am going to stick with B&R INFUSION for now

February 14, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Moorestown, NJ

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oceanside, NY

A MyLymphomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Huntsville, AL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In